Personally, I am in no words a beauty guru or fashion expert or anything of that sort. But I want to share some things I've been loving for the past few months.
Beauty:
The first thing I would like to talk about is the Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express mascara. I accidentally bought the water proof formula, but I'm actually pretty happy I got the water proof one since I live in Hawaii, it gets pretty humid and the mascara won't melt off my lashes. One thing I dislike about this mascara is that it clumps a lot, but I usually I use a tissue to get rid of it.
The Prestige Brow Perfection Brow Shaping Studio is what I use to fill in my brows. I have the medium to dark color and it comes with a lighter and darker brown powder, a tiny angled brush, a pair of baby tweezers, a stencil and a small mirror. I usually use the lighter powder on the inner part of my brows and the darker powder along the middle and the outer part. I think it gives a more of a natural looking brow instead of a harsh strong one. The brush that it comes with is stiff, but still usable.
Burt's Bees Peppermint Lip Balm is hands down my favorite lip balm ever. Since it is peppermint, it gives off a really nice tingling feeling to my lips which I really like. And I feel like this lip balm lasts long on not like other lip balms where you have to keep reapplying throughout the day to keep your lips moisturized.
Hair:
Since it is summer, I usually don't use heat on my hair like curling or straightening it. But when I do, I like to use the Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray. This products says that it stands up to flat irons and curling irons by guarding against heat and friction, leaving your hair shiny and enviably soft. And the description is 100% true. It leaves my hair very soft and silky. Plus, this spray has a really nice scent to it.
Books:
My first favorite book I actually finished in January but its An Abundance of Katherines By John Green. I don't want to give anyway anything but the book is about a boy name Colin that gets dumped 19 times exactly by girls name Katherine. Him and his best friend, Hassan, go on a road trip to help him get over his huge heart break. I really enjoyed this book because of the message behind it, but you have to read the book to figure it out.The next book is also another John Green book and it is of course The Fault In Our Stars. If you haven't read this book yet, I highly recommend it. If I could describe this book in a phrase, it would be "Emotional roller coaster" because it was. In the beginning of the book, it made me really happy and feel all the emotions Hazel (One of the main characters) feel about Augustus (The other main characters). But towards the end of the book my face was covered in tears. I highly recommend it.
TV Shows:
This past month I've been watching a ton of Netflix and the two shows I've been watching are Gossip Girl and Carrie Diaries.
Gossip Girl is about a group of teens that live on the Upper East side of New York City and all the situations they have to face. Things like being in relationships, school, and family problems. Blake Lively stars in it who plays Serena Van Der Woodsen. Currently I'm on season 4 and there's a total of 6 seasons.
Carrie Diaries I just started watching, Im still on season one. It has AnnaSophia Robb who plays Carrie Bradshaw and Austin Butler as Sebastian Kydd (The guy Carrie falls in love with). It takes place in the 1980's and I enjoy this show because I really like how Carrie does anything to chase her dream of working at a magazine company.
No comments:
Post a Comment